0xWebincludes some blockchain configurations and default public RPC endpoints for:
Edit the configuration
0xweb config -e
A default configuration will be copied into the new configuration file, which should be opened with your default editor for
ymlfiles, if the file is not opened automatically, open the file manually, the file path will be printed in the terminal.
- 1 Add a new platform to the
web3section, for example:
- url: 'https://foo-rpc-example'
- url: 'wss://foo-socket-url-example'
- url: 'https://some-other-url'
- 2 Add the Blockchain Explorer configuration optionally to read the ABI and the sources.
Blockscoutforks, if there is one for your custom chain, add that information to the
The Endpoints accept the rate limit configuration so that the clients' pool hander can handle better select and manage the Web3 Clients and Requests. For example: `100/1s` - means 100 requests per 1 second. You can also set multiple guards. Example:
- url: 'https://myendpoint-url'
# - ... other urls